| Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 2:06 AM |
I've just realised that a lot of my friends are overseas. 1. Suane's in The Philippines. 2. David and Lene in Australia. 3. Didi, Saficat and Feli in Thailand. Meanwhile, I am just at home arranging underwear. Okay, not really. I've just finish reading two novels which means I have one last book to read. Which means I am going to have to go back the library tomorrow (I am no nerd.) I suddenly can't wait for school to re-open. Which is funny because when I was in school I couldn't wait for The Holidays to come. I just know I am going to be stressed out next year. A. Maths, Pure Chemistry, Combined Physics and Biology, Geography, CLB Chinese, Social Studies and E. Maths. These are the subjects that I'm going to be taking next year. I realize that I have no interests in any of these subjects. Yawn. What does the "E" in E. Maths stand for? It stands for ESSHOLE Maths. Not Asshole, ESSHOLE. The "A" in A. Maths stands for ASSHOLE Maths. I had caught a glance at our Pure Chemistry book and ASSHOLE Maths book when I was in Popular the other day and I had a almost had a stroke when I saw how thick it was. If you really think about it, there is nothing appealing about going 3e1. Besides the horrific subject combination, we will also be most likely be stereotyped as geeks. People will also probably think that we are elitist snobs. However, it is still too early to press The Panic Button. So I shall savour these last few weeks that I am not burying my head in a Maths book trying to decipher those weird formations that I often see in them. |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|